Institut Universitaire de la Côte located in the town of Douala, has two head offices of which the main campus is found in LOGBESSOU far from the noise of the city is divided into three campuses A, B, C. meanwhile the second is located in the business centre at AKWA close to students and workers in the area.
- IUC has laboratories and well-equipped workshops on the cutting edge of technology.
- Here, free transport buses are put into circulation to assure the transport and safety of our students.
- Internationally renowned, IUC welcomes students from the CEMAC zone and all Africa. For this purpose, a university campus of about 500 equipped, secured and furnished rooms with high-speed internet connexion, close to the campus is made available to them.
- Two generators with a capacity of 110 KVA each, supply electrical power in case of shortage both in the school campus and residence. Campuses are placed under video surveillance. Students benefit from conferences and seminars, sponsored sessions, but also study and enterprise visits, more importantly, an enviable relaxing space.
- IUC has many academic and extracurricular clubs: chemistry club, civil engineering, music, judo club, fan club and many others. A multi-purpose sport complex where inter fields tournaments are organised including futsal, favouring the fulfilment of students and IUC staff.
An internship division which accompanies students in their socio-professional insertion and for those who stand out, scholarships are granted to them.
- IUC is in partnership with prestigious froreign national schools to facilitate the mobility of students and lecturers abroad. Also, CISCO certification and others favouring professional insertion are included in the curriculum, a real advantage enabling them to integrate large multinational companies.