B.ENG - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Bachelor program in Electromechanical Engineering combines processes and procedures drawn from electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Electromechanics focuses on the interaction of electrical and mechanical systems as a whole and how the two systems interact with each other with special emphasis on manufacturing and automated processes.
Duration: 4 years
Electromechanical Engineers are able to analyze, design, manufacture and maintain equipment and products based on the combination of electrical/electronic circuits and mechanical systems.
The graduate in Electro-Mechanical Engineering can:
- Select and implement the most efficient automation system to automate a production process.
- Design and maintain electrotechnical systems.
- Fathom/design the main basic Power systems
- Understand the interaction between software and mechanical and electronic systems. He/she is able to model and control the behaviour of mechatronic systems using modern software-simulation program.
- Robotician/Mechatronical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Automation Engineering
- Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- A hand written application addressed to the Director;
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate;
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results;
- 02 passport size photographs;
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address;
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com);
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration;
- Application fee : 25 000 Frs.
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 650 000
- school fees foreign students: 750 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA
B.ENG – BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||