B.SC - HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management equips you with the necessary tools to enter an HR career in a variety of business settings. This course includes theories and practices related to hiring processes, administrative services, performance management, staff administration, and training. Students will also be introduced to core business training in areas, such as accounting, finance, information technology and marketing.
Duration: 3 years
- Control the pay vouchers of the personnel;
- Establish pay slips.
- Carry out the administrative follow-up of human resources operations.
- Carry out the administrative follow-up of human resources operations;
- Follow up outsources service and contracts
- Assistant human resource manager.
- Assistant to the person in charge of human resources.
- Assistant to the directorate.
- Officer in charge of recruitment
- Manager of salaries.
- A hand written application addressed to the Director;
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate;
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results;
- 02 passport size photographs;
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address;
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com);
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration;
- Application fee : 25 000 Frs.
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 450 000
- school fees foreign students: 550 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
B.SC – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSITE DE BUEA