B.SC - MARKETING AND INTERNATIONL BUSINESS
This course combines core theories, practices and techniques of international business with a specialisation in marketing.
You will explore the principles of internationalisation of small businesses, international business, organisational .
This course will also provide a practical understanding of the principles of marketing and marketing strategy, as well as marketing research, consumer behaviour and international marketing, identification of customer needs, product definition and development, product pricing and decision-making as it is related to how a given product will be sold and delivered to the customer. Other areas of focus can include advertising, sales strategy and customer support considerations. The program also emphasizes on business communications techniques, management skills and the use of information systems.
Duration: 3 years
- Analyze market and develop quarterly forecasts for market.
- Review all market strategies for customers and evaluate all advertising and marketing plans to achieve objectives.
- Manage various accounts and assist in credit availability.
- Develop and implement various internal control measure for preparing reports.
- Prepare plans and ensure compliance to all finance procedures and policies.
- Design and implement processes for company and assist in registration for new markets.
- Maintain effective relationships with various government departments and agencies of assign region.
- Maintain efficient knowledge on all rules and regulations for various business operations.
- Monitor all everyday activities and resolve all customer complaints appropriately.
- Develop financial accounts and prepare reports to be submitted to management.
- Develop and implement various training programs for leaders.
- Account Executive
- Advertising/Promotion Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Policy analyst
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Advanced level results
02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee : 25 000 Frs.
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 450 000
- school fees foreign students: 550 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
B.SC – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
MARKETING AND INTERNATIONL BUSINESS
UNIVERSITE DE BUEA