B.SC - BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Physiotherapy is a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement and helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength, function, motion and overall well-being by addressing the underlying physical issues.
This program is designed to prepare graduates who will contribute to the development of Physiotherapy through their ability to act as competent, reflective and innovative practitioners, and through their expertise.
- Assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment.
- Educate patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Conduct therapeutic exercises with patients.
- Develop skills and techniques for application of therapeutic massage, exercises, and electrotherapy modalities for the management of various medical and surgical conditions.
- Develop proper attitude of care and concern in practice of physiotherapy.
- Assistant physiotherapist
- Therapy manager
- Self-employed Private Physiotherapist
- Health service manager
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 500 000
- school fees foreign students: 600 000
- Medical fees: 5000
B.SC – BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Demandez des informations
B.SC – BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA