B.ENG - ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Bachelor program in Electromechanical Engineering combines processes and procedures drawn from electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Electromechanics focuses on the interaction of electrical and mechanical systems as a whole and how the two systems interact with each other with special emphasis on manufacturing and automated processes.
Electromechanical Engineers are able to analyze, design, manufacture and maintain equipment and products based on the combination of electrical/electronic circuits and mechanical systems.
- The graduate in Electro-Mechanical Engineering can:
- Select and implement the most efficient automation system to automate a production process.Design and maintain electrotechnical systems.
- Fathom/design the main basic Power systems
- Understand the interaction between software and mechanical and electronic systems. He/she is able to model and control the behaviour of mechatronic systems using modern software-simulation programs.
- A hand written application addressed to the Director
- A certified true copy of Birth certificate
- A certified true copy of Advanced Level Certificate / Result Slip or school Attendance Attestation for candidates awaiting GCE Avanced level results
- 02 passport size photographs
- An A4 envelope with postal stamp carrying the candidate’s address
- An application form available at the institution or on the website(www.myiuc.com)
- A medical fee of 5000 Fcfa to be paid after admission and during registration
- Application fee 25 000
- Registration : 150 000
- school fees for National students: 650 000
- school fees for foreign students: 770 000
- Medical fees: 5 000
B.ENG – BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|LANGUE DE FORMATION||
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
UNIVERSITY OF BUEA